Right now I have settled on my future. Although I have no idea what my interest lies in, I have decided to be with the company I am in, forever. I see no point in joining others as much as I wish/hope to experience more in my life.
I guess I've more or less master what I'm doing at work and it feels really good and satisfied to know so much, and colleagues may make a commotion regarding how you made improvement tremendously even if you are just few months old. It is okay.
In my company, especially with friends alike colleagues, things/work just get interesting. No competition between each other, everyone so transparent, perhaps just my thinking as it is always said that politics exist in every industry/company, I don't care as long as I'm not involved.
And one more important factor that literally give me strength to keep moving, to keep improving and to keep trying is my lady boss, till date, she's the best boss I've ever met. She's like a perfect mother to me, she guide, she train, she teach, she love, she expect nothing in return. I am grateful to her, indeed. And it always upset me whenever she seems to be stressed/troubled or worst, angry.
She is my greatest god gift:)
Posted by Choonni at 2:49 PM.