I wrote,
@  Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It has been a fucking long time I ever blogged and I seriously think I will abandon this blog (just a matter of time).

To abandon does not mean to delete and I will never delete this blog as there's so many secrets and memories with photos here and there and everywhere. I kinda think as you grow older, you won't have time or rather interest to blog what you have been doing. Looking back, I was a retard.

Right now, I am more focused in work rather than wasting my time which I regretted what had been done in the past. But I have to say I am considered very fortunate, everything seem so pre-planned, even work. I am grateful to Cheryl which she got me this job and my boss too, who favour me and I am thankful for everything, like what my boss always taught us, what we do, the one upstairs is always watching.

I don't think I am extremely hardworking but I am not lazy, I did what I am supposed to do and definitely more than what I should do but to me, I am paid to do work so I won't classified as this is what I need to do. I believe what I have done will be paid off and indeed it was paid off:) Sometimes I just cannot tolerate those selfish attitude.

I guess my priority now is to earn loads of money, buy a house since prices of property is increasing tremendously which would be a headache few years down the road. Beside I have a few friends that had paid for the down payment of house which is becoming a common sign.

Though I am not sure whether Shaun will be the last one or rather the one that's gonna walk down the aisle with me but I am certain enough that marriage is not in my mind presently. I rather both parties have a stable income rather than just the word "LOVE". I mean when people talk about marriage now, I feel so fed up, I am refer to those my age. Okay except for those already earning big bucks, for me I am more practical, I don't want a failure marriage because of "money", right now you are talking about marriage and not cohabiting, you think your future-to be husband is gonna earn big bucks and pay for all your house, car, furniture, bills and shopping fee or groceries money. DREAM ON! You think having a husband that loves you is enough but have no capabilities yet? Think twice and because Shaun is still serving the Nation, I am actually 2 years ahead of him. And when he's out, he need 2 yrs or so to get another degree if he wants to continue studying (though he is now taking part time degree), and that means I needa wait a few yrs more to get him ready for marriage then realising the bride is not me after preparing so much! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! So this marriage thingy is really hard to say.

I guess I am growing up:)

Posted by Choonni at 4:36 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter