I wrote,
@  Friday, February 05, 2010

WORKING LIFE

I'm writing this post, smiling. I'm happy, in fact damn happy, just can't describe the feeling. All thanks to Cheryl, I found a job that pays quite well and I'm thankful to her!!! Gonna work hard and not disappoint her!

I called her right away after I got it and I wanted to call Besties Kang but he switched off his phone, I know he will be happy for me too, so wanna share my joy with her but he's prolly having exams nw! Good luck:)

5 and 1/2 days, which means sat I've to work but it's only till 12.30pm so I can meet S after that. No S means more time to focus.
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And on top of this, I'm meeting S later. Haven seen him for 5 days and I survived! so I guess eventually I've to get used of this, so happy, just so happy.............

Posted by Choonni at 12:02 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter