Happy Valentine's and Happy New Year...
It's the first ever Valetine's I spent with someone the term "BF", it's always with the "BFF" and we'll organise outings together and presents exchange.
This year was completely different, sadly Valentine's fall on the first day of new year and everyone will be going house visits so I celebrated it a day earlier, on the 13th which also, was the reunion dinner so Mummy invited S over but this dumb was late cos he had trouble thinking what to wear. (which was so not true, he got me something and surprised me)
Tell me which girl doesn't go soft??????????????????????????????????
I noticed none of my friends like ringing the doorbell, they called instedad, likewise S too. I opened the door and he carried so many stuffs......................
And my SURPRISE!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T KNOW HE GOt ME SOMETHING AND I SHOW IT TO MY PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!! (he was here for reunion dinner as well)

AND THIS IS MY CLEAN ROOM (only last for new year period)

Dear S,
I've always remember how we met, the day so awkward, weird yet interesting and if we never had met that day, we wouldn't be this close. Being with you was the worst of my life, I never forgetten how you used to treat me in the past and how I used to tear for you, not anymore now. Not to mention too, the best of my life.
I never talk about forever with you becos no one knows what'll happen in the future, let nature take its course. Things you did for me, I saw, things you said to me, I remember. Your effort, I know.
Thanks for being there now, thanks for making Valentine's a memorable one, thanks for everything.
Posted by Choonni at 7:45 PM.