I wrote,
@  Monday, February 01, 2010

Been ages since I blogged. I stayed over at S place for almost 2 weeks without heading home. This 2 weeks I seen through alot, think alot and been through alot.

Drastic changes I'd say.
I used to dread of meeting guys, then I thought I finally found someone I love and totally crazy over him and realising that he's not mine, going through my first heartache when things were over. I was glad that I completed my diploma, at least I managed to pass. Got my first good pay job, enjoyed it and then quit. Met many types of people and clubbed almost everyday and met S.

I never seen him before till one day he came to drive me, and it was a grave mistake. But I believe things happen for a reason. Everything changes after I met him. Now I'm with him and when things seem to be better, something bad will appear, is it a curse, I don't know.

This 2 weeks was the longest and depressed yet comforting days I ever been. I love him, still.


On a happier note, today's my didi birthday!!!!He's really thrilled to see me home and there's a feeling I can't explain, just good and I always tell S I miss didi.
Happy 15th, my lovely DIDI!!!

Posted by Choonni at 2:28 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter