I wrote,
@  Friday, January 15, 2010

HOME SWEET HOME...

I always thought that home is the most comfortable place, till now it still is. I've been home for 2 nights, including tonight and I'm never restricted at home, I dun have to do the dishes, neither the household chores...

I can bring food to my room, leave the TV switch on even when I'm not there, lappy forever on 24hrs even if I'm not using it, so many things that doesn't require me to do when I'm home and I'm so glad that I've wonderful parents.

People don't understand me, they dunnoe how much I love my parents, yes I admit by not going home,it made them worried but it doesn't mean I don't love them, it just that I don't show it, perhaps for some reasons..

Besides what kinda danger will I face in S place?? Mind you we didn't go out LATE at night too so I seriously can't foresee any dangers unless you tell me S itself, is a danger.

Posted by Choonni at 11:37 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter