I wrote,
@  Monday, January 11, 2010

Birthday Celebration...

Finally I'm back home but right now I'm back to my second home, S place! I supposed I'm dependent on him already and been staying with him for quite sometime.

Despite him being a little idiotic at times, those times when he always love squeezing my fats, times when he loves making me angry and times when he gone into "sleepy mode". Please do not tell me how unreasonable I am becos when he turn his "sleepy mode" on, it means he instantly became deaf. Other than that, he's good to me, for now.

From my birthday till now, it's been more than a week!

Been 3 years that when the clock strike exactly twelve on 31st december, my doorbell will ring!!!


They left around 3am and the next morning which is the check-in day. Met all the Bff and we went to check in together!!! It was held at Grand Pacific Hotel, 2 rooms but not connecting one, only side by side:)



The pizza delivery came exactly 7pm but i didn't wanna eat first, was waiting for S to come and then eat together so the rest had it without me! And S came around 7 plus, he bought the cake and a pair of 5 inches ALDO heels for me, it's killer!


(With 21 strawberries, and if only every strawberry stands for a wish)

Posted by Choonni at 8:29 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter