SWEETNESS NEVER LAST LONG...
S. being a sweetie pie lately got me into deep thoughts. How is it possible that 2 persons from different world gets together. dun get me wrong, we ain't officially together. Perhaps only to strangers, we're a couple. To friends, we're just companion?? I don't know and never want to think too much, we see how it goes, a step by a time.
Saturday we headed to town and caught Chipmunks 2, was pretty a good show.Never seen S. laughed that much in a movie before. He got me Rings, yes couple rings and the funny thing is we still not together, haha! Was our first engraved rings, I don't need your promises for the future, and i don't understand why couples talked about marriage when they've bfs. Does it means you gonna marry every bfs you made?
Yesterday he cooked for me, HAHAHAHA but he called me his ex gf name by accident, and his mum got influenced by him and called me her name too, I was speechless but given the amount of sweat he sweated, I just closed my ears.....

And I've new puppies at home. They're mini maltese, one female and male, super cute please and they clinged on me all the times<3
And this is S dog, Bosco Lin!
Posted by Choonni at 5:17 PM.