I wrote,
@  Tuesday, December 01, 2009

SITEX SHOW....

Been working in Expo for consecutive 4 days and yes it means I wasn't home for this few days, travelling from my place to Expo, definitely a killer so first night was spent with Mitchy. I realised no photos taken, prolly busy till it slipped out our mind, but photos of us were taken by some photographers.

Anyway second day was a blast, I exaggerated becos I get to meet S. Was looking forward to see him and very sweet of him to pick me up, headed to his place first then he drove me for supper at east coast, Carl's Junior! Next morning he drove me to work as well:)






Third day was pretty bored, back to S. place but he wasn't home yet so waited for him in his room, anyway he drove me for supper, Punggol Nasi Lemak but i had bar chor mee, it's was superb!!!! Such a sweetie pie at times, only.





Last day I simply had no mood, can't send S. back and I was stuck at Expo doing nothing but good thing, Cheryl came to visit me with Ariel, I guess she already plan to come becos she brought my stuff along with her!

S. can't book out this friday, he got confined cos of a T-SHIRT he left on the bed...

Posted by Choonni at 2:36 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter