I wrote,
@  Sunday, December 13, 2009

Shall blog before I fly tomorrow morning, haven been home since Monday except yesterday, home for merely few hrs to pack my bag for tomorrow trip, was pretty tiring.

This week been really relaxing and packed, town, out,hospital, clubbing, suntanning, supper, celebrating Besties Kang birthday too.

Needless said, was spending time with S. Dinner with him at Heaven Loft, the day before I admit him to the hosiptal. He brought me another bear again, HAHAHA though I'm not a fan of bears but it's appreciated.










Had dessert too but was too late to take photo of it.

However the next day was a total mess. S. was sick so headed down to the nearest clinic, then had dinner together with his mum and rushed back as he had to meet his bunkmates for some drinking session. He left earlier though but was admitted to the hospital at 3am and I've to take care of him.



This cutie pie always bite my stuff yet looking innocent.

Posted by Choonni at 4:21 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter