Happy 21st Birthday <3Trying to recall all the events that happened this year, and I realised it wasn't fully utilised. Today, the last day of the year, and coincidentally my birthday too. And I named it the day of "Reflection".Despite this year being pretty tough, I'm still kicking alive and smiling each coming day. I must say it's been hard for me and I lose countless important stuff and friendship's one of them, something I know it exist yet do nothing about it. And this year, I met plenty of new friends, some just passerbys in your life. I've learnt from failed relationships that things can't be forced, perhaps I'm growing up in this aspect.One of my good friend always says "talk is cheap" but I guessed mine's free. But today I just wanna enjoy and receive plenty of wishes and hopefully wishes from you too:)
Posted by Choonni at 2:49 AM.