I wrote,
@  Sunday, November 22, 2009

TIRING

This weekends were tiring and I supposed I'm not seeing S the coming long weekends!!!!!And the reason I wanna blog today, becos I wanna apologise to a best friend of mine, I'm sincerely sorry:(


Someone that always asking about my plans for the future, concerning about every problems I face, someone that will sms when there's any work opportunity, those little sweet things she did I put it in my heart though I don't show and worst, I can't even agree to something simple. I'm sorry.

Posted by Choonni at 11:47 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter