SO WANNA BLOG
Randomly I chanced upon this blog which mention how bad her bf is to her, that he didn't msged her or called her to ensure his safety overseas and was worried sick. Yes definitely as girlfriend, it's understandable that you feel this way BUT
I guessed mine was worst, I don't know, really, it was completely a nightmare that makes me hate thai girls so much so much and that incident is something I nv will forget when I see S.
(It wasn't her to blame, but i just can't help it)
S. has became part of my life unknowingly that he is my priority, I wasn't myself anymore, I rely on him most of the time and I hate the fact that I think he's just so perfect to me or am I too naive? And I shouldn't make anyone my everything else when I lose that someone, I will be left with nothing.
All this while, I don't know how much tears I shed, and not forgetting to mention how happy I am as well. And I know I'm very possesive but I've extremely high tolerance level too! Right now, I'm gonna care lesser than before becos right from the start, I know he's the only one I never am able to foresee my future with.yet I like him alot......Just so complicated.....
Posted by Choonni at 3:12 AM.