MISSING IN ACTION~~~~~~~~~~
Hey peeps, sorry that I haven been blogging for quite a while, have been working in roadshows and APPEC event which was a blast!
I learnt so much in the events as well as meeting loads of director in Oil Industry and having the chance to escort the Senior Minister in States, was a fruitful job and of cos the colleagues are good! Not to mention about the food too!!
Event was held at Swiss Hotel, stamford raffles, managed to dine at level 69 with the bosses...

.jpg)
And right after the event end, the day I've been counting down for, S. out from TEKONG!!!! Like finally, he got confined for 2 weeks which means I didn't see him that long. Stay over till he booked in.
Day 1: Friday
Went to Pasir Ris to pick him up, so funny to see his friends, all look the same becos of the hair and skin colour, then back to his place. Then he needs to wash his clothes, then headed to Tampines for dinner and arcade then his home.
Day 2: Saturday
Lunch at Tampines, arcade again, linger there till his family came down, dined together then wander around in arcade again. Back to his place around 11 plus, had to do some powerpoint for him, then drove to MUSTAFA for his stuff. Supper at Macdonald and home
Day 3: Sunday (Book in day)
He left me home sleeping while he play basketball and then drove to his friend place to collect his stuff. Had late lunch together, watch tv and send him to Pasir Ris
2 weeks ago I was counting down for his arrival, then just now I was counting down the hrs left to see him, and now I'm counting down when to see him again, it's a torture........


Posted by Choonni at 12:00 AM.