I wrote,
@  Friday, November 13, 2009

LESS THAN 24 HRS

I realised that he's not around when I needed him most. I'm having serious PMS now, any minor stuff can piss me off badly, haha!

On a happier note, I'll be seeing S. less than 24 hrs. And I threw tantrum on him while on the phone, while msg-ing. I don't know, hard to explain too.

Posted by Choonni at 1:45 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter