I wrote,
@  Thursday, October 22, 2009

So many things to say yet none was said.....
(the person I miss most, is Cheryl yet I always didn't take initiative to date her out and for whatever I do, she's there)

First thing first, I wanna wish Mitchy a happy 21st, I sincerely apologised not attending this special and joyous day of you but I do hope you enjoy and I know you will:)

Last week was busy, stayed over at S. place and was missing away from home for weeks, heartbreaking moment with him that I don't wish to mention becos I guessed I'm way too possesive and he was way too insensitive, yet there's nothing I wanna do about it.

I learnt a thing, truth hurts and sat was funny, I got drunk at Zouk and today S's gone, serving NS, was eating dinner with him and his mum the other day, like a farewell dinner.

Posted by Choonni at 11:52 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter