Day started of with me wanting to go sun tanning and I swear that I'm really tanned now, I need the darkest foundation, omg can you believe how dark I am now, damn cool please.
Zk and Val went tanning with me though:)
So right after tanning, 3 hrs under the fucking hot sun, we bathed and then headed to Causeway Point and this is really random. Zk need to test what's his blood group so I went with him and he said why not join him and to prove that I'm not a pussy, I just get it on with it then I freaking regretted becos it's painful and that part is brusied now!
Then S texted me to stay over his place so I did and I played with this horny little cat which freaking lick me, I didn't know CAT LICKS please!
Came back from S place early in the morning and took a long nap then met Cheryl and coincidentally saw Yiling:)