I wrote,
@  Sunday, September 20, 2009

S is back........





S is back from Thai after finding the tranny!!!HAHAHA anyway he was back on thursday night, and I didn't know he will msg me that soon. That night, met Besties Kang for supper, then off to find S.

Stayed over for 2 days straight and the first night, I swear it was damn awkward and I kept whining the whole night for that matter!!

Anyway a stupid conversation between S and me...

In the Car..
Me: So how was thai clubs, fun anot? You kiss any thai hot babes or tranny.
S: No la never

Then the topic became how have I been

On The Bed (When he's sleeping)
I guessed he was dead tired and slept till late afternoon and I woke up at 10am. Roamed around his house, then I saw his phone lying there and it says come get me!

I CHECKED HIS PHONE WHILE HE SLEEPING

There's this message from I dunnoe who, definitely a thai girl which says "hey partyman, how are you. MISS AND KISS...

NB!!!!!

Lao niang then went to wake him up and he asked me haha you checking my phone hur, don't tink I dunnoe. So actally he knew I was checking!!!

Nevermind so I told him he's a big liar and whatever shit

Me: Tot you say you never kiss any girls, then what's that message for?
S: I never kissed her, she kissed me lor!


Both burst into laughters....

(-_-)"""""""""""""

Posted by Choonni at 12:40 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter