I wrote,
@  Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Da Jie

Attended a mini birthday celebration last wednesday and it was really mini becos there's only me, birthday boy, and one of his friends!!!

Had dinner at Grand Hyatt Hotel, it was just great.











Dishes that the 2 guys ordered, I've no preference although friends who know me thinks i'm extremely pricky on food! And aiya you know not my birthday so just go along! But things they ordered definitely turns out to be my likings:)

















So we were really full and right after that, we went to buy a mini birthday cake. Wanted to get it but in the end Gary paid for it.......







His friend, Gary then drove us to Haji Lane for seesha and that's when the cutting of birthday cake started. Becos I didn't feel like smoking, I didn't want even a puff!!!






The most ironic thing happened after the whole celebration. Gary sent birthday boy home first then me. So yeah I've no sense of direction, I ended leading him to Johor and there's no U-turn, IC got detained by the immigration police and police escorted us back to singapore with us. Like they were walking while we're in the car!


Drove to 24hrs Mac and left around 7AM!And Gary freaking woke me up at 12pm and he came my house to pick me out, drove to ION since he needs to buy stuff and he's flying to london that very night.

Then he drove me to his place, SENTOSA COVE, the place I been dying to go but you need to be the residents there so ya whatever... The balcony was facing the sea and when the lift opened, you can see your home!


Posted by Choonni at 5:27 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter