I wrote,
@  Sunday, September 27, 2009

FINALLY ALL GET TO MEET!!!!!!!!!!

You know how busy my loves can be and we always never have a chance to be free at the same day. And yesterday finally we all get to meet.

Karen drove over to my place and help her with make up! And fuck everything, I sat on a hot curler and burnt my ass, yes 8CM blister, across my ass!




Zk came over to my place too and after we prepared, drove to pick Wl and headed to The Cathay, not for movie but food.
We dined in Aston's and food there was good, i wouldn't say very well done but reasonable price indeed!




After dinner, drove back to Karen place for Mahjong, I didn't really play but I was at level 3 playing laptop while they were playing Mahjong at the rooftop! Then home sweet home around 4AM!


Posted by Choonni at 9:27 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter