BBQ, Chomp Chomp, S.place
Let's start on the BBQ session on Saturday.
Karen is kind enough to invite us over to her place, yes 4 storey tall and it's damn tiring to carry all the stuff all the way from level 1 to 4 s the bbq was at the rooftop, very windy!
Anyway I was pranked that night and was very pissed off and I shouted all the swear words over the phone to S. Despite his apologies, I still can't calm down.


Chomp Chomp on Sunday...
So right after I came back from Karen place, rested awhile and was feeling really bored. Just nice my Mitchy Bitchy was online and feeling as bored as me, met her around 9 plus at night to have supper then headed to S place to return all his stuff (yeah he pissed me off badly that I decided to do it)
I left around before midnight and he apologised again and again and we make out then it's all good now and I stayed over at his place....
S. room and S. stupid puppy, take note of how he sleeps, with the tongue sticking out!
Posted by Choonni at 9:45 PM.