I wrote,
@  Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Let's Rewind Back , National Day

090809, what a great day. Woke up with S besides me and kinda dull becos I've got no plans and I was alone at home after he left.

Parents not home, Siblings over at Aunt place, I didn't tagged along so whole house = ME:)
But luckily Abby called ya:)

Had Aijisen Ramen for Dinner and headed to catch a movie "UP", Andy love came over to drive me and we fetched Nana back after supper:)


Supper:)

Posted by Choonni at 4:05 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter