I wrote,
@  Saturday, August 22, 2009

LAUGHING MY ASS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously if I've got BALLS, they definitely gonna swing and laugh with me! Just when I decide to sleep now, the time is 4.43AM, and I freaking received a msg from this guy in facebook. It goes like this:



Nevermind, too small to read though. I shall copy paste!!!!

You're still busy as usual and smiles are still sweet like sugars. Goals are meant to be achieved and baby you are just far away from my reach.Dreams that i had were just and illusion and for as i see i hope you can be my perfection.

With love..--'-`---`,--'<@

If you say "stay", i'll stay right here with you...

If you asked me to accompany you, i'll follow suit.

If you say "no", i'll listen and agree

If you are hurt, i'll take care of you

If you're sick, i'll treat u well

If you're happy, i'll share the joy. If you insist on leaving, i won't stop you because if there's a time for you to leave, there's always a time for you to be back.

If you say you're bad, i'm bad too.

If you hate me, i'll still wait for you

Everything starts from the scratch, strangers to friends and eventually more or remain. I chose the path to know you more not that i'm crazy or i'm just being naive. But i believe in myself. Without doing what i feel like doing, i will be filled with regrets.

Smiles can exchange pain but i'm willing to handle all the pain. All i need and seek is just your tiny attention to create miracles and happiness in my life. I do promise that i will do my very best in order to make you feel happy, and glad. Thus, i hope you will entrust me this task to hold, to be responsible for you and everything that leads ahead.

Baby, i like you.

Hope u will text me.. hm, i'm going back to camp alreadytake care~ 9232****

APA SIA????????? CONFESSION OR WHAT??? I AM STILL LAUGHING. OMG seriously if I were to reply "no", according to line 2, he'll listen and agree. so I've no choice but to reply



"FIRST THING FIRST, YOU GOT IT WRONG, I AM NOT YOUR BABY SO PLEASE DUN EVER CALL A STRANGER THAT COS IT'S SOMEHOW RETARDED. ANYWAY VERY CREATIVE BUT REM TO STATE THE SOURCE WHERE YOU GET IT FROM ELSE COPYRIGHT SO JUST SHUT UP", so it means neither of the above statement whether I'll leave or stay or whatsoever.....

AT THE VERY LEAST I REPLIED AND ENTERTAINED HIM:)

Posted by Choonni at 4:41 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter