Just Yesterday, The Saturday...Stay over at S place after he came back from Zouk, the next morning his house full of noise and was forced to wake up as early as 10AM, construction in progress ya.While he's bathing, his mum came to talk to me, I swear I was panting inside, HAHAHAHA! Very scary please, plus the only adultsss I talk to are probably my parent and Cheryl's mum which I feel damn no stress chatting with them.Headed to Hougang for breakfast at Ajisen Ramen then walked to the swimming complex since he's whinning he needs a tan and yeah luckily I wore bikini out so I tan for the last 30 mins!
And my plan still goes on, one more month! 
S
has got a tattoo across his left chest, it reads Angel...
Came back to sleep and then when I woke up, I was feeling damn hungry. Texted Val and asked if she wanna come out for supper and she did:)

Posted by Choonni at 4:04 PM.