I wrote,
@  Tuesday, August 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASMINE KWAN!!!!

I attended a birthday pary at the biggest chalet ever, right located at Changi and it was pretty creepy when Andy claimed it was the same *haunted mansion* he used to come, whatever la.

Day started off pretty late, Wei Long came to drive me and Zk and we met Nana and Boon at Tampines. Drove round and round for the ATM and then right to our destination.

A pity I didn't take solo pics with the birthday girl, she has got perfect figure and pretty face, omg so hot please..

Photos with the rest:)

















And just when I finished taking photos with all the friends I knew, it's time for birthday song")




Didn't sleep the whole night, we were having so much fun and I was the only one who did not sleep the entire night!!!

Next morning, Andy drove me to the Ferry Terminal, the one that gets to Tekong. It was my first time there though and saw so many BOTAKS~

Posted by Choonni at 1:37 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter