I wrote,
@  Sunday, August 30, 2009

Graduation Day for Sister- 28th August 2009...

She's has always been studying very hard for all her school life and though I don't really talk to her often now, I still attended her graduation ceremony along with my parents.

I was walking behind and catching my parents cos they love wandering around, then I was left behind cos they are walking together! Pain in the ass_!_

Met Zk for my breakfast before the ceremony starts...

I'm obviously the not so guai one, hair colour tells everything!HAHAHAHA




The not very love photo by them!!!



And the so loving photo when they're with me:):)



And not to mention, my very lovely Mummy, she's becoming more understanding or rather immune to whatever I do already, haha



Posted by Choonni at 3:34 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter