I wrote,
@  Wednesday, August 12, 2009

GIRLS CHOOSE THE COLOUR THEY WANT TO BE, WHENEVER IT PLEASES THEM...

Alright I planned to get tanned today and there I go, didn't sleep the whole night, woke Lynna up and cabbed down to pick her to Sentosa...

Had our brunch at Koufu and then Siloso Beach...

(Even dogs are earlier than us)



And there we go our sun tanning session...........









Then Mitchy skipped class and came all the way to visit me, very the sweet la!





Then we left to Vivo and Far east, that marks the end of our Sentosa Trip:)


Posted by Choonni at 4:50 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter