FOOD FOOD AND MORE FOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD
Tuesday: 18th August 2009Spent my day with S, had dinner at Thai Express and visited Nana over her workplace. Went to Paragon since he wants to trim his eyebrow, super vainpok! Then to CD shop to get a damn boring movie (from Micheal Jackson somemore) and headed to his place, seriously I fell alseep while he's watching the dvd.
Wednesday: 19th August 2009
Met Cheryl my long time no see girl and yes even though I haven been meetng her, we can talk so much so much and she's damn funny, nv fail to make me laugh la!Had dinner at Sakura Thai:)
Headed to Ion and wandered around


Thursday: 20th August 2009
Like I say I've an interview and I guessed it somehow was pretty smooth. Had lunch with Cheryl at Tanjong Pagar, then headed down to Marina Square alone for shopping while waiting for my sis to knock off.
Dinner with Sis at New York New York
Right after dinner was over, msged Loon and I met her for her dinner at Macs, then met S cos he wanted to have dinner at Aijsen, it's super busy, I met so many pple in a day!LOL went over to his place to watch Step Up 2, and came back today, haha!
And I'll be attending a birthday party later! WOOHOOO SO PACKED
Posted by Choonni at 11:25 PM.