I wrote,
@  Monday, July 20, 2009

WELCOME BACK SHUSHU!!!!!!!!

It took kinda long for us to meet up though she came back almost few weeks and it's like the first meeting so far, and she still look damn cute and jap!

Headed to Adam Food Centre just becos of that prawn noodle and nothing great about it though...















Cabbed over to Cheryl place and she drove us to Newton for supper and Mustafa where I spent hundreds over in bedsheets!SUPER CHEAP PLEASE!!!






Our supper includes stingray (no photos), fried wanton and cereal prawns, damn shiok to the max!


Mustafa!



Shushu got me Nougat, thanks cos I know it's damn bulky and heavy


Lastly Andy Lee, I know you in camp now but this pic is for you!HAHAHAHA

Posted by Choonni at 5:55 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter