I wrote,
@  Wednesday, July 22, 2009

THE STAY IS FABULOUS....

No idea why I love staying hotels so much and has been classified by others as a "Hobby", an expensive hobby though but well just love the thrill in hotel which I can't find it at home.


Day started off with cabbing down alone to Park Hotel and checked in:)











While waiting for Lynna, I watched TV and slack on the bed and bathe and make up, it was indeed very cosy and I prefer this than Golden Landmark though it's smaller here...


Camwhore time!


Before Make up


After Make up












And after 2 hrs or so, Lynna finally arrived. She took a bath while I watch TV again, I swear the show was damn funny and I kept laughing non stop, yes lunatic!





Both of us damn hungry, didn't had any breakfast lor so we went to Holland Village for Dinner, Dine at Amichi Restaurant, Italian Cusine!










Hang around Holland Village for another 2 hrs or so cos I randonly walked into some spa shop and they offered eye lashes extension, very well Lynna waited for me while I did it, I swear I need to stop spending.

Then headed to Chu Lin road for supper, Lynna friend happened to be the owner of the restaurant!Free food sia!


















Back to the Hotel after the free food, anyway it's camwhore time part 2 now!LOL















Had a good sleep and initial plan was to wake up to swim but we woke up around 12pm and prepared to check out!Sianess lor but still camwhore while waiting for the time to pass..






























Decided to check up the swimming pool, and then full of regrets lor!










Breakfast at Books Cafe, home sweet home:)




*Caught Harry Potter in cwp with Nana and she's now sleeping on my bed, really sleeping lor!HAHAHAHA

Posted by Choonni at 7:29 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter