I wrote,
@  Friday, July 31, 2009

Somebody Call 911!!!!!!

Hahaha judging by the rate I spent money, I guess I'm gonna be poor sooner or later. Can someone just stop me somehow? I wish there's no creation of cabs since they're a killer but I just can't resist raising my hands out!

Anyway a 2 days stay in Park Hotel, 27/7 - 29/7. First night was really kinky and second night with Nana was awesome, took loads of photos.

Just forget what I did in the first night since no photos for it but I had sushi tei both nights!

.....................Second Day.......................
Nana came around 3 plus and we headed down to the pool. Initial plan was Sun tanning but no sun sia_!_

Walked around like that....







Headed back to our room, had a hot bath and off we went to Holland Village. Dinner first then appointment for my lashes extension and doing my nails!



Back to the Hotel for camwhoring after my appointment:):):)



Wore the below clothes down to the nearest 7-11 for Supper, I can't imagine having watermelon and some cheesyyy stuff. good combination!


Slept quite late and checked out at 2pm the next afternoon, had lunch somewhere near the hotel.........


p/s: How to marry this early?????????

Posted by Choonni at 5:13 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter