I wrote,
@  Thursday, July 16, 2009

Nothing matters now as long as I'm with you...

Spent time with baby Lynna and what can I say, I guess she's the kind of girls I don't mind staying with, seeing her 24/7 and I wun get sick of her! Why???Cos she never once take me for granted:):):)

Lunch on me at Nana Thai in far east, anyway cabbed down to Scotts and got the Demnin jacket in Mango, woohooo I super duper enjoy shopping with her.




After lunch, shopped around and bought a pair of heels and did my nails extention!super chio to the max and it cost hundred plus and I treated Lynna for a classic manicure, whatever as long as I'm happy, no one should question me!!!



Then dinner time, she bought me to this very nice place called the Heaven Loft at the Orchard Central, ambience 100, food 100, music 100, it's just nice place lor and got free drinks from the manager!!!LOL




Uh Huh and PARTY TIME, hit butter factory, saw the super long queue so cabbed to St James, hanged till 1am and cabbed back to butter factory (Sherry came along while baby went back), joined Wayne and he drove me home:)



I LOVE HER<3

Posted by Choonni at 11:56 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter