If Only Time can Stop and Money keeps Rolling...I'm here to blog about the trip to Flyer, it was my very first time and an eye opening for me. Anyway nothing beats more than having the best companion. Reached there around 9.30pm, took many many photos and we're all so hunrgy. All late sleepers ma, wake up super late then everything was delayed but still headed down despite the super late timing!







So high up and I'm super duper ultra scare of heights, I think I'll faint if I have the chance to take cable car. Hit Timbre for dinner and it's like a farewell dinner with Andy since he's enlisting tml! Fuck so fast can!

Live band wasn't appealing, drove to CineLeisure where I'll be meeting my collegues and since there's still time left, Andy love caught many many soft toys for us! Now you know why I liver him so much...




They left to play pool while I was k-boxing with my ex-colleagues. So much fun man

p/s: I bought a new queen size bed with new set of bedsheets and everything, it's coming tomorrow, I'm so excited now!
p/s: When I keep quiet, means I don't even feel like talking to you. You don't deserve for me to be nice to! Stop all your pretence to others, it's annoying.
Posted by Choonni at 3:08 AM.