I wrote,
@  Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HOW RANDOM CaN THIS BE!!!!



Sometimes I've no idea what I want.
I'm willing to try, but not willing to fall.
Didn't want to make things too right, nor too wrong.

Been thinking about the future we may hold, yet none I could thought of.
Serious sleepless nights are really a killer, and a mood spoiler.


Commitment is so not me, I hate to commit.
Probably the first experience taught me a real lesson which I took over a year to get over and bid goodbye and completely forget about things we used to do.



I'm so not ready for this game....

Posted by Choonni at 4:47 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter