I wrote,
@  Saturday, July 11, 2009

FANTASTIC MOMENTS ALWAYS DON'T LAST

Met up with Abby after the interview in somewhere (keep you guys in suspense) and my work, headed to some random sushi restaurant for dinner and it was quite bad, service was slow, food not fresh and whatever la, I dun like!


But what's best was her companion, she's still someone I feel very comfortable with and she's someone I know I can pour everything and anything to her:):):)



Passby the musemum and that's the place I've been wanting to go and I've no fucking idea why it's still widely opened at very late hours!!!







Walked to The Cathay to catch a movie "Obsessed". The female lead is Beyonce, she's super hot please, I like lor! But since the show is around 11.50pm, we had some ice cream in Ben and Jerry.



After the show, I went to meet Lynna my love, haven been seeing her for quite sometime and we went to some 24 hr hong kong cafe for supper, she bought me a gift too! Damn sweet, I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!




And yeah my new bed and my rooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted by Choonni at 7:14 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter