Daniel, My All Time Big Lover...The title should be Happy 21st Melvin but Daniel charm was too overwhelming *okay vomitting* What can I say, erm he's my all time favourite lover and I'm kinda glad we ain't enemies but very good friends though we don't meet often yet we can talk anything and everything under the sun and oh shit, we witnessed the red sun today while on the way home, yes we just reached and I sent him home, how noble. *I know I know*Went back to the chalet for him and bought him breakfast while he was sleeping soundly. Pranked on the old ah pek, inside jokes *only me, daniel and mitchy knows abt it and D hold me away immediately,super funny lor*Before going home, we played on that camera and D was saying he wanted to keep one of our photos and he snatched it from me but in the end we took 2, so I can keep one too?LOL
Posted by Choonni at 8:25 AM.