I wrote,
@  Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bitchy Sexy Naughty Mitchy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah finally got to see this bitch of mine ever since $$#$%%%^@# years! Really damn cute, we shared so much secrets and ya lor, all damn shocking!LOL Anyway cabbed down to Clarke Quey to meet her at the flea market before heading to Sun with Moon for dinner:)

Bought 2 tops and my bitchy is so nice to give one of her top to me so a total of 3 tops! Dinner at Sun with Moon, sashimi so fresh and she's so damn cute la, I enjoy chatting with her, anything under the universe!






Headed down to Rebel and so many of my friends were there, so cool, haven been clubbing with a big big group. Lynna and Shaun was there, stayover at his place after club and reached home at a very late afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Caught S(Shaun) with S(Sherry) behind my back so I'm suffering from depression..



Then I started crying and whining


And I decided to be a Lesbian!!!



OKAY IT WAS PLAINLY MY BULLSHIT, I WAS JUST KIDDING YA.....HAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted by Choonni at 3:03 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter