I wrote,
@  Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Very Very Sinful Day

Yes the title says it all, I spent almost a thousand today! I don't know but I'm trying hard to control myself in terms of spending and shopping but it don't seems to work lor! So forget it, needa pamper myself ya!

Lunch at Manhathon Fish Market and my treat to Lynna, we had the set meal and can't finish it at all!






Shaun came after that, wanted to watch Transformer yet all tickets are sold out, too bad so accompanied him to eat! He needs alot of energy to shop with us, next headed to Taka, Lynna went G2000 Black Label to get her uniforms and I suggested going DFS!!!
Burberry Key Pouch: $300



Coach Wrislet: $279
I'm so gonna use it as make up pouch!



After so much shopping, I'm so damn happy. It's always when I'm in a foul mood then I spent alot, I don't know why but ya lor! Okay dessert on me too! 4 different kinds of dessert and ya cost half a hundred for 4 pieces of cakes!



p/s: Reached home around 5.30am, chilled with Shaun till 12am and headed down to Clarke Quay to chill with Lynna and Sylvia and this guy followed us to MAC, he sat besides me and asked he could sent me home, I burst into laughters cos we were previously discussing why he following us, maybe he wanna kidnapped us! But whatever la, he's crazy!

Posted by Choonni at 6:09 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter