I wrote,
@  Sunday, June 07, 2009

Party Everyday got me real tired

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tireddddddddddddddddddddd!!! Reached home around 1pm, BitterLemon sent me home after a stayover at his place. He's one crazy man, a speeding killer driving 220km/h but I supposed he's used to it, uh huh him and his GTR....





And meet Val, caught the movie "Night at The Musemum 2". I'm still tired, omg I wanna sleep now!








Posted by Choonni at 12:10 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter