I wrote,
@  Thursday, June 25, 2009

Life's never been so good:):):)

Right here at my workplace now, it's kinda weird though but yeah came to have a catch up session with them. Getting paid while chatting with them and blogging, ahem a definite good deal!

Yesterday was chaotic, headed down to St James with my friends, no I should say consecutive 2 days I've been there, with different groups though:)

Posted by Choonni at 8:12 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter