I wrote,
@  Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I SLEPT THE WHOLE DAY

I can't even imagine sleeping more than 20 hrs for the whole day, yeah that means I didn't step out of the house today nor had my dinner yet. Damn tired la, been hanging out till morning and home been a hotel for me.

This is what I did last night, my 3 in 1 dinner with Nana and An-di-li....






Caught the movie :Drag me to hell with them and I swear I'll try not to sit beside Andy, show scare me, he also scare me, COMBO HORROR! But overall it was a good show?

Went over to his place after that


p/s: Sometimes you should know where your limits are, if you think I can take in all your bullshits, you're wrong for I'm not the same anymore, forced by you. Remember my words, I'm not the same anymore!

Posted by Choonni at 10:19 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter