I wrote,
@  Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Big Decision

I don't know what got into my mind, took MC ytd and headed down to Siloso Beach Resort. It was rather a rush decision to check in and what's worst is, I went back workplace today, to tender my resignation.

Sometimes it's hard to make a decision when it concerns money, life and friendship. Yes money is important but I still believe it can be earned anytime and right now, I just wanna spend more time with friends and family I neglected due to work.

Okay enough said, I'm too tired for everything...



Then headed to Cafe Del Ma for Dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!


Back to my room to have a rest and camwhore time!

Next day breakfast at the lobby and it sucks badly!

Posted by Choonni at 2:58 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter