I wrote,
@  Sunday, June 14, 2009

11th June 2009: A Wild Wild Decision

Day started off quite well, erm not exactly cos I was in a foul mood. Luckily the plan for today was to meet Cheryl and Vanessa at Holland Village, and the lazy me always taking cab. So hungry that I can devour a lion la....









And guess what? I made random decision for a getaway trip and off we go, however Vanessa wasn't able to tag along cos it's too last minute, I pretty much agree that I'm really so random and I paid everything without feeling a tinge of pain, I believe it's worth it!!!






Then the door bell rang, I thought it's room service and I was given flowers by the best lover ever!







Next morning, had our breakfast and the ambience so good!!!


Back to my room and sleep awhile before preparing to check out:) Was really enjoyable with them


Lunch at Sushi Tei after check out and it's still so good!

Posted by Choonni at 12:47 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter