WILD WILD PARTY
Didn't expect myself to be standing in St James after working, it wasn't planned afterall, furthermore it was a Tuesday. However was invited by Lynna so die die must go!
Unfortunately everything turns out to be a disaster, I lost $90, Lynna $55, one of Lynna colleagues lost a $3000 watch and $60 and the 2 girls were a gone case, I have to send them back home one by one and yeah I have no idea where they stay, luckily they have their IC with them.
Initially the cabby didn't wanted to drive us back cos of the 2 drunken but I pleaded and begged him kinda long! And damn it, when it comes to my turn, he had to send his cab back and I remembered standing in the rain to wait for another cab. That's not the end, all cabs were hired and the last resort was to take bus from Yishun! Damn it!
Enough Said...Photos Time:
Before Work

During work, had this warm chocolate as my dinner!

And PartyTime:
The Birthday Girl
Posted by Choonni at 2:21 AM.