I wrote,
@  Thursday, May 14, 2009

Supper with Andy and GF...

Haven been watching movies lately, the last one probably erm shit I can't remember. Decided to settle on movie this day and caught Friday,13th. HORROR YOU KNOW, I just paid money to scare myself, and it wasn't my idea to watch it, I don't watch horrors but Gf wants to.

(On a sidenote, I took MC today just to stay at home but the doctor diagnosed me with Low Sugar Level and the bill came up to $64)

Dinner at home but it wasn't filling, decided to hit Ichiban Sushi, my treat but we had little food!












Went to Courts for bedframe- I want a queen size bed but nothing caught my eyes, Andy came shortly to join us and we headed to the theatre, while coming out from the rest room, I met one special friend I miss alot, VAL!!!!!!SO FATED

Movie ends, next will be Andy place to visit Anna!!!!


He then drove us round and round and we settled our supper at Jalan Kayu. Vincent came along with us too:)

Some stupid shots which is so off the angle

Posted by Choonni at 3:17 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter