I wrote,
@  Friday, May 01, 2009

Stay Tune

Plenty of stuffs to blog about yet I'm so busy now. Gosh yesterday was payday and too overjoyed that it seems like I'm smiling to everyone. The cheque not bank in yet but I'll do that tomorrow myself to cash them out! HaHahaha i'm happy everyday, I'm happier when there's more money to spend.

Call me crazy, I'm smiling while blogging and chatting with Mitchy and this bitch has her ways to make me roll on the floor and laugh so loudly...Bitch you!

I just need a getway soon, how to spend money when I'm working so close to everyday and I can't go shopping, fuck it and I don't wanna save money lor..

Take LEAVE is the only choice left but I wanna work cos it's fun most of the times, like today do nothing and shake my leg....

Posted by Choonni at 5:57 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter