I wrote,
@  Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Saturday: 2/5/2009

Remember I mentioned I was at the bank, then went to eat lunchie with the working colleagues at PS Ajisen, we had fun and so much of laughters! Especially with Jerry, everything spells FUNNY!



And today headed down to RP to collect Loon cert on behalf, met Daniel the Ass and Mitchy my bitchy for brunch at Suki Sakura in Admiralty Park. Sacarsm was flying around at the table and I tell you if I put both of them in a room, I swear nothing will happen except them throwing things at each other!


I'm beginning to love my hair now, and camwhore time!



Posted by Choonni at 2:25 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter