I wrote,
@  Sunday, May 24, 2009

PARTY ANIMALS: 23th May 2009

Omg ever since few weeks ago, I've been partying twice or thrice a week, it's so crazy and I love my party animals ------> LYNNA!!!!!!

Butter factory full house thus headed to St James and Lynna waited for me to knock off at my workplace. I can't deny she's hot and everyone is hitting on her!




Workplace Boredom

This is what I do to kill time.....


And a Super CLASSIC photo taken by Andy while webcaming!

Posted by Choonni at 6:25 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter