7th May 2009, The Day I Enjoyed Most:):):)
After so much of working and not being to shop, it really kills me alot and this off day I decided I should just spend my money hard! I don't care I need to vent it out by spending.
Met up with Lynna and Nana, all the nanasssssssssssss for a shopping spree, I can remember I spent close to $500 that day, not feeling a tinge of heartpain though, I choose it, I want it and I love it.
First Destination: Bugis
It's a big killer shopping place, everything so cheap!!!
Bought
-1 pair of flats, 1 pair of heels, 1 pair of sandals
-3 boxes of lashes
-10 pairs of earrings (for them as well)
-2 dresses
-2 skirt
-1 t shirt
-1 leggings
Rested at a cafe for drinks:)
Then not enough, cabbed down to Heeren...
Bought
-3 sets of undergarments
Pay a visit to our ex mango colleagues and started camwhoring!


Headed down to OOSH for dinner, my treat!!!!
Appetizer: Bratwurst Sausage: $8

Starters: Sea Scallop Salad: $15

Main Course for Nana: Duck Leg Confit: $28

Main Course for Lynna: Panseared Seabass: $22

Main Course for Myself: Parmesan Cheese Dory: $25

Desserts for us, 2 warm Valrhona Chocolate: $24

Drinks for Us:
-2 orange juice: $16
-1 lime juice: $8
-1 bottle of Chardonnay: $55
-1 Oosh Tini: $16
-1 Sex on the Beach: $15
-1 B52: $14
-1 Cosmopolitan: $15
-2 Singapore Sling: $30
-3 macalllen 18 yrs on the rock






Girls hope you enjoy yourselves on that day and woohooooooooooooooo more to come
Posted by Choonni at 3:58 AM.