WORKING LIFE
I thought it was so perfect and come to think, my work don't kill my brain cells which mean I don't need to think, at least for a lazy person like me.
Been working as a full timer since 3rd April and working life isn't as bad as I thought, I could still use wireless connection, read novels, chat on phone, and do things I like, kinda flexible. The best is I get many offers which I supposed I enjoy it, yet most of them I turned them down.
Aiya I miss my friends, I'm busy with work but not at work, sounds weird I know but ya la!I wanna hang out soon:):):)
At the very least, I know life is so much meaningfull now. I get to work and explore the cruel working society. What's best is I don't have to see the someone I hated most becos I hate to be accused when the someone is one who know you inside out. That's life.
Posted by Choonni at 2:59 AM.